General > General Discussion

Interesting thought about HC-2

<< < (2/2)

darryl.trains:
Today in the mail was my HC with the new batteries arrived. Well my train data was still there as I wondered about that. I even received a new HC manual ? Service was good about informing me of the ride home along with notice of the HC was delivered. Cheers to Ring... 8)

faithie999:

--- Quote from: gregeusa on September 10, 2022, 08:46:16 PM ---can you give the link to the page where it warns you not to do this? I looked and could not find it.

Greg

--- End quote ---

it's been too long to remember where I saw the warning, but it must have popped up as I was googling on how to fix a dead HC-2.  at the time, the symptom was it would neither turn on nor take a charge.  the batteries were profoundly dead.

trainman605:
Good to know the batteries are the replaceable type and don't have to be soldered in. The time line was pretty excessive for such a minor repair, I would think that Rail Pro repair time would be pretty fast as it's a small company and just how hectic can it be. Service is what sells today and with model railroaders word gets around pretty fast. I would hope Rail Pro would join in on this and give us some insight on what is going on with there repairs times.

trainman

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version