General > General Discussion

Article for MRH

<< < (5/5)

KPack:
It's obvious that you and I are not going to agree on the DCC/Railpro debate, and that's okay.  You won't convince me and I won't convince you.  So rather than continue to go back and forth with useless arguments that don't matter, let's tip our hats to each other and move on.  Sound reasonable?

-Kevin

AlexW:

--- Quote from: KPack on April 03, 2023, 09:40:48 PM ---It's obvious that you and I are not going to agree on the DCC/Railpro debate, and that's okay.  You won't convince me and I won't convince you.  So rather than continue to go back and forth with useless arguments that don't matter, let's tip our hats to each other and move on.  Sound reasonable?

-Kevin
--- End quote ---

Sure. I'll be interested to see if you do any more work with battery power in the future.

KPack:

--- Quote from: AlexW on April 03, 2023, 09:50:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: KPack on April 03, 2023, 09:40:48 PM ---It's obvious that you and I are not going to agree on the DCC/Railpro debate, and that's okay.  You won't convince me and I won't convince you.  So rather than continue to go back and forth with useless arguments that don't matter, let's tip our hats to each other and move on.  Sound reasonable?

-Kevin
--- End quote ---

Sure. I'll be interested to see if you do any more work with battery power in the future.

--- End quote ---

If I do, then I'll post it here and possibly on the Atlas Rescue Forum.  I would like to do more with battery but I have other projects I'd like to get done first. Lots of things on the list to do, and little time to do them.

-Kevin

AlexW:

--- Quote from: KPack on April 04, 2023, 12:03:53 AM ---If I do, then I'll post it here and possibly on the Atlas Rescue Forum.  I would like to do more with battery but I have other projects I'd like to get done first. Lots of things on the list to do, and little time to do them.

-Kevin
--- End quote ---

The MRH Forum would be a great place to post too. I've found that to be one of the best model railroad related forums.

JohnCrownSeera:

--- Quote from: AlexW on April 04, 2023, 04:10:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: KPack on April 04, 2023, 12:03:53 AM ---If I do, then I'll post it here and possibly on the Atlas Rescue Forum.  I would like to where to buy phenq do more with battery but I have other projects I'd like to get done first. Lots of things on the list to do, and little time to do them.

-Kevin
--- End quote ---

The MRH Forum would be a great place to post too. I've found that to be one of the best model railroad related forums.

--- End quote ---

Agreed with you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version