RailPro > RailPro Specific Help & Discussion

Uploading Loco photos through HC Simulator

<< < (2/2)

KPack:
If you have a locomotive saved on a HC with the stock RE image, and then update the LM picture on another HC, the quickest way to update on the first HC is to erase the locomotive from the HC (remove product).  Then reacquire the locomotive (find product).  It will now save with the updated picture.

File settings and pictures are saved locally to the LM.  When acquiring a locomotive with a new picture, the picture is copied from the LM to the HC when the product is found.

Espeelark:
KPack said, "When acquiring a locomotive with a new picture, the picture is copied from the LM to the HC when the product is found."

KPack - That did NOT happen with my first two HC's. I had to load the image to each of those HC's. later determined that they were only at s'ware rev 2.26.
However, what you described DID happen on my 3rd HC which was at s'ware rev 2.29.

The only conclusion I can draw here its that s'ware rev 2.26 has a glitch in it w/respect to receiving the picture from an LM the first time it finds it.

KPack:
You're probably right.  I didn't catch that glitch in 2.26 because by that time all my locomotives had already been loaded.  But like Bill I'm glad to hear that it was resolved in 2.29.

It's good for people to know how it's supposed to operate, so hopefully your experience helps someone else avoid the same issue.

-Kevin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version