RailPro > RailPro Specific Help & Discussion

HC-3 froze up while using

<< < (2/2)

WyldBill:
I heard back from Ring today. I told them I got the HC-3 working after the battery shut down. They said they haven't heard of this happening before, and said the locomotive information screen program (Where the freeze occurred) hasn't changed from the HC-2 to the HC-3, so they're not sure what happened. I did learn there is an "Auto off" feature......which I will read up on and turn on.

Thanks,
Bill

KPack:
I need to update my HC-3.  Haven't had time yet with the layout building taking my time.  But so far I have had zero issues with the HC-3.

nodcc4me:
I've had only one minor issue with the HC-3. It sometimes didn't remember the direction of the follower in a consist. Tim Ring already knew about it and fixed it in update 1.06.

KPack:

--- Quote from: nodcc4me on April 09, 2024, 01:04:23 PM ---I've had only one minor issue with the HC-3. It sometimes didn't remember the direction of the follower in a consist. Tim Ring already knew about it and fixed it in update 1.06.

--- End quote ---

I never saw that come up during my testing.  Interesting.  I still have my HC-2's, but I find myself picking up the HC-3 almost exclusively to run trains.  It's so much more comfortable.

nodcc4me:
It's definitely more comfortable but I haven't gotten used to the buttons yet. Tapping the screen is an old habit.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version