General > General Discussion

It's been kind of quiet here lately

<< < (2/3) > >>

William Brillinger:
Joe, you can upload your photos as attachments on your posts here, and then insert them into the message to add captions etc.

Josephbw:
The problem I have Bill, is that I took the pics with my phone, then sent them to my email address. I also have them in my Onedrive cloud storage account. I can't seem to come up with a link to move them to anything other than Photobucket, and that doesn't complete the upload. Any ideas?

Thanks, Joe

William Brillinger:
Can you email your photos to yourself on a PC?

emd_16645:

--- Quote from: Josephbw on January 19, 2016, 10:18:54 PM ---The problem I have Bill, is that I took the pics with my phone, then sent them to my email address. I also have them in my Onedrive cloud storage account. I can't seem to come up with a link to move them to anything other than Photobucket, and that doesn't complete the upload. Any ideas?

Thanks, Joe

--- End quote ---

Assuming you are using a smart phone, I would download the photobucket app and upload them directly to photobucket.  Then you can direct link to here.  99% of my model pictures are taken with my phone and shared with that method.

Josephbw:

--- Quote from: emd_16645 on January 20, 2016, 07:54:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: Josephbw on January 19, 2016, 10:18:54 PM ---The problem I have Bill, is that I took the pics with my phone, then sent them to my email address. I also have them in my Onedrive cloud storage account. I can't seem to come up with a link to move them to anything other than Photobucket, and that doesn't complete the upload. Any ideas?

Thanks, Joe

--- End quote ---

Assuming you are using a smart phone, I would download the photobucket app and upload them directly to photobucket.  Then you can direct link to here.  99% of my model pictures are taken with my phone and shared with that method.

--- End quote ---

I have a Windows phone which seemed like a good idea at the time, but it's come back to bite me in the butt time and time again. Photobucket does not support the Windows phone. I haven't had time to mess with it anymore the last couple of days, but maybe tomorrow I can try again.

I'm seriously considering replacing my phone with a regular android phone. That will be one less headache in my life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version