RailPro > RailPro Specific Help & Discussion

New products coming from Ring Engineering

<< < (2/4) > >>

G8B4Life:
Bill,

Do you have any details on exactly what's been revised with the HC?, ie, just the way it's charged or are there any other revised features?

- Tim

William Brillinger:
I have not seen it yet, but according to Tim Ring, the only change the end user will see is the charging port will now be USB based.

I'm not clear on whether this will be the same port as is used for interfacing with the PC or not.

All the other changes are internal, with the intention of streamlining assembly.

KPack:

--- Quote from: William Brillinger on June 14, 2016, 07:17:22 AM ---Now that the new revised HC is finally shipping, I hope to see a bunch of new things from Ring in the near future!

--- End quote ---

That's great news!  The HC revisions have been holding up everything else because it absolutely had to be addressed.  Glad that it is now done and out of the way.  Do you have your hands on a new HC yet Bill?

Also good to know that Ring is providing a source for wiring harnesses.  I've been getting mine through Digitrax and they work fine.  But it'd be easier to get them all from one place.

Now I'm just patiently (somewhat) waiting for the new CI-1, stay-alive, and new prime mover sounds!  Hopefully within the next month or two.

-Kevin

William Brillinger:

--- Quote ---Do you have your hands on a new HC yet Bill?
--- End quote ---

Nope. Not yet. I hope my stock is shipped by the end of this week.

--- Quote ---Now I'm just patiently (somewhat) waiting for the new CI-1, stay-alive, and new prime mover sounds!
--- End quote ---

Me Too!!

TwinStar:
Is the HC a hardware or software upgrade?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version