General > General Discussion

Experiment in terror

<< < (3/4) > >>

Dean:
Why not use a tortoise switch machine?

darryl.trains:
  Good idea as I thought about that switch machine but, and it is a big but, all of my wiring is on top of my layout, not one wire or anything else is under the table, nada, zilch, nothing except the wood frame and most likely I'll never have a need to look at it again.. I use two inch pink foam on top of a wood frame and I have cut trenches where wire must go and then covered it with scenery. I hide other things like the new MP-1 in buildings and some of the RP items there too. Hey it works for me and my body really likes that for no bending over or bumping my head and that does hurt or at least it used too. Ever find a nail or a screw the hard way?

So now since I have my hands on some MP-1s and they are easy to hide on top of my layout plus they really do work great, I am going to find who has the new MP-5s.

Anyone have a clue?

The old fardt in Oregon, Darryl

William Brillinger:
One other alternative: Mini servers are easy to hide in the foam too.

William Brillinger:
Darryl, If you really want the MTB motors, you may have to go overseas for them.

I suggest contacting the sellers on the MTB Dealer Page:
http://www.mtb-model.com/pages/prodejci.php?lang=en

darryl.trains:
  Hi Bill

I've chased down every possible way to find a seller in the USA or CA other than the one in Northern California. NONE... I guess I'll have to see if he will try to bring the MP-5 into the States?  Hey ! You care to be a dealer for these? I would but I retired over 25 years ago besides I don't need the money, who said that?

So if this method of switch control MP-1,5 is hard to get, I will try something else. No problem here.

Chat later, Darryl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version