General > General Discussion

How do I see the track plan in a thread?

<< < (2/3) > >>

William Brillinger:
Can you see 2 images here...

full size:

Reduced:

Homeless by Choice:

--- Quote from: William Brillinger on January 14, 2017, 07:28:30 PM ---Can you see 2 images here...

full size:

Reduced:

--- End quote ---

Bill,
Yes, both images are immediately showing.

I haven't looked at what you suggested in the previous post.  I belong to three other forums and the images have always and still immediately show.

Thanks,
LeRoy

Homeless by Choice:

--- Quote from: William Brillinger on January 14, 2017, 07:26:06 PM ---Here are some things you can try:
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/fix-problems-images-not-show

--- End quote ---

Hi Bill,
I just read thru this website.  I reviewed all the suggestions.  Everything seemed to be the way FireFox suggests.  I didn't change a thing.  I DID NOT clear the "cookies or cache" because I don't want to recreate them for my other secure sites.

Since I didn't find anything useful, I went back into the site in question, "http://rpug.pdc.ca/index.php/topic,319.msg2096.html#new".  It now displays the layout fully as it is suppose to.  There were no updates or programs added to my computer since last Friday, seven days ago.  All the while images on my other forums worked correctly.  The gremlin seems to have left.  I am glad but I am also concerned as to what allowed the gremlin to invade my computer.

Thanks for your help,
LeRoy

William Brillinger:
Most likely the image failed to fully download the first time and it sat corrupted in your cache until it timed out and reloaded.

Cheers!

Homeless by Choice:

--- Quote from: William Brillinger on January 14, 2017, 08:58:11 PM ---Most likely the image failed to fully download the first time and it sat corrupted in your cache until it timed out and reloaded.

Cheers!

--- End quote ---

Bill,

Thank you for your support.
LeRoy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version