General > General Discussion

Ironic

(1/6) > >>

darryl.trains:
 RP friends

I had a fairly never finished layout but decided to completely take it down as I wanted a different layout using RP. Okay here is the thing, started to draft the plans and wiring the table connecting up all the RP goodies and accomplished most of that but now we bought a house in Arizona and now taking everything apart, pack it up and move !!! Bonus deal on this move, a good size heated-air conditioned room built along side the home. Plenty of outlets, windows and lighting.  Don't have to have any trains in the house, wife likes that idea. Also in the deal, a shop next to the train room for assembling things also AC and a john in there too. Might not see the wife for hours :) Just kidding of course, wink !
Darryl in Ore-gun

nodcc4me:
You must really enjoy assembling and disassembling layouts.  ;D 
The new house and train room sounds like a great place for a layout, with all the comforts you might need. It may even be your very own "doghouse" when the Mrs. needs you to disappear for awhile.

William Brillinger:
wow, that's quite a move!  happy moving!!!

darryl.trains:
 The count-down begins. Should be moving into our new home on the 14th of this month. Really a final move as I am just getting too old to make another move outside the final ride.

Here we have at least 60 members and no club house just a monthly meeting at the utility building.  That doesn't cut it at all.

New club where we are going meets every week running trains or chatting. All right !

Darryl in, soon to make that Arid-zona :)

TwinStar:
What part of Arizona?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version