General > General Discussion

Ironic

<< < (2/6) > >>

darryl.trains:
TwinStar
 Oh I guess I should have posted that ? east foothills of Yuma. I had a couple lots there in 1982-3 and lived in my 5th wheel. Actually long before that back in 1955 I was stationed at Yuma Test Site. Heat sure beats cold in my view. Good thing that we all have our preferences as to where we live otherwise it would be too crowded in one place or another.

Cheers, Darryl

TwinStar:
Darryl:

That should be a nice dry climate. The older I get the less I like the cold as well.

darryl.trains:

Yup  We got tired of the cold, damp weather. Also leaving behind mold, mildew. moss and the state animal, the slug. Well the last one is not so but should be. I am only speaking about the western half of Oregon.  Don't get me wrong but summers are pretty nice most of the time.  Onward    ############

TwinStar:
I landed in Chicago last night where it was a gorgeous night but minus 8C and then went to Denver where is was minus 7C with 1/4 SM visibility, low overcast, and freezing fog. I'm trying to remember why I didn't bid a Tampa turn this trip. Anything north of Amarillo is pretty in the summer!

darryl.trains:
 Gents  The move has been accomplished, well some of it anyway, we are here. We will be looking for the semi & trailer show up maybe by next Monday.

Nice room for a new and final layout but in no hurry as I can join in with the local club and they might be surprised when I ask for full throttle power and it won't make any difference whether they have DCC or DC, just give me some juice on the rails.

Oh ya !   Darryl in Arid-zona

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version