General > General Discussion

A waste of time

(1/2) > >>

darryl.trains:
  Y'all   For the last six months or so I have been looking on eBay frequently for anyone selling used or new Railpro products other than dealers. In that time there has never been a listing !
 I wonder why?  Well not really as who would be wanting to sell these goodies?  Short story short, I am not going to be looking on eBay for Railpro, waste of time..  *Well that has changed recently 7-24-17....

The old fardt in 115 Yuma but cool inside :)  Went total solar power last week not making the local electric company happy but that is not my problem !!!!! 8)

nodcc4me:
Part of the problem finding used RP equipment is that there is a limited number of RP users out there. Most model RR hobbyists, and almost all manufacturers representatives that I have spoken to, have never even heard of RP. Those of us who use it and like it are in the minority. Since we have not been using it for very long, you won't find the equipment for sale anywhere except some hobby stores.

William Brillinger:

--- Quote ---Part of the problem finding used RP equipment is that there is a limited number of RP users out there. Most model RR hobbyists, and almost all manufacturers representatives that I have spoken to, have never even heard of RP. Those of us who use it and like it are in the minority. Since we have not been using it for very long, you won't find the equipment for sale anywhere except some hobby stores.
--- End quote ---

Actually I think the reason you don't see much used railpro equipment around is because those that are using it are keeping it.

TwinStar:

--- Quote from: William Brillinger on June 19, 2017, 08:50:00 AM ---
--- Quote ---Part of the problem finding used RP equipment is that there is a limited number of RP users out there. Most model RR hobbyists, and almost all manufacturers representatives that I have spoken to, have never even heard of RP. Those of us who use it and like it are in the minority. Since we have not been using it for very long, you won't find the equipment for sale anywhere except some hobby stores.
--- End quote ---

Actually I think the reason you don't see much used railpro equipment around is because those that are using it are keeping it.

--- End quote ---

I'd agree with this. The NRA slogan 'you can pry it from my cold dead hands' comes to mind;)

LanOsb133:
If you have a Facebook check out the "Ho scale yard sale" pages for MRR equipment. I have seen a few rail pro systems on there for sale but I have decided I will be going new, with new decoders.  Mainly because I want the newest technology and the most amount of light inputs as possible.  The ones i have seen for sale are first gen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version