General > General Discussion

Cell phone speakers

(1/3) > >>

darryl.trains:
 I had pretty good luck using cell phone speakers and I know they are not the greatest for sound but the two things come to mind, my hearing is not the best anyway and these speakers are cheap. And where do you get these speakers might you ask? Most everyone knows of eBay search, cell phone speakers from China but why go there when our resident host has them?
Oh ya ! I'll have to get some of these as I forgot when I made my last order. DAH,  blame it on old senior's moment !!!!  Baby I need help, PLEASE...

Now back to having phun.  The old fardt in Arid-Zona

PatP:

--- Quote from: darryl.trains on August 06, 2017, 04:47:53 PM --- I had pretty good luck using cell phone speakers and I know they are not the greatest for sound but the two things come to mind, my hearing is not the best anyway and these speakers are cheap.

--- End quote ---

So you can get pretty good volume from them? Right now I've got about $100 in speakers with more different types coming. So far I ain't happy with the sound. I don't want loud but, everything has my sound setting on 100% to hear it 15' away, and I got 20-20 hearing.

PatP

darryl.trains:
PatP   Sure cheap enough to try at $6 for a lot of four from Bill and you might see something there to add to the order?  Darryl    8)

PatP:
Thanks Darryl. I've ordered a pack to see (or hear). PatP

William Brillinger:

--- Quote ---everything has my sound setting on 100% to hear it 15' away, and I got 20-20 hearing.
--- End quote ---

Wow 100%?, on my layout I try to keep all the sound under 30% to keep from being overwhelmed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version