RailPro > RailPro Specific Help & Discussion

Where to buy RailPro

<< < (5/6) > >>

TrainManic:
Well looks like I will be switching over to PDC. Lowest prices, free shipping and located in CA. No brainer for me.
This group is by far one the best I've been apart off.
Thank you to everyone, helping to make RailPro User Group amazing.

William Brillinger:

--- Quote ---Well looks like I will be switching over to PDC. Lowest prices, free shipping and located in CA. No brainer for me.
This group is by far one the best I've been apart off.
Thank you to everyone, helping to make RailPro User Group amazing.
--- End quote ---

We're glad you found our group!

BTW: Located in CA --> That's Canada ;)  But I ship from North Dakota!

TrainManic:
Lol, my mistake should have read into it more.

DavidMcC:
Willis Hobbies in Mineola (Long Island) NY is now a dealer.

Mr. E:
I recently purchased my Railpro products.  I was going to go with Model Train Stuff since one of the old store managers is a friend of mine. They are also close to me just down in Cockeysville MD.  But they did not have the HC-2 in stock.  Also the website was acting strange by not loading well and it was layering text in strange places or was partially covered up.  I went to Yankees Dabbler.  They had everything I wanted and it was delivered quickly.  They are in NJ.  I ordered the HC-2, (2) of the LM-3S and a CI-1.

I did go to Litchfield Station for (2) speakers and (2) step regulators to go from 3.7 v batteries to 12 v needed to power the LM-3S.  The (4) 3.7 LiPo batteries I order from Walmart.

I just picket up today a soldering iron from my local hobby shop and the soldering wire.  I also got the connector that matches the batteries and some heat shrink tubing.  Now it is time to begin putting it all together.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version