Author Topic: New locomotive photos.  (Read 2330 times)

Philip Papale

• Fireman
New locomotive photos.
« on: September 13, 2020, 04:45:17 PM »
All,
I just sent REing three photos of locomotives for them to upload for the HC. I took the photos and had them edited to the specs in the RailPro Assistant user manual. My brother in-law is a professional photographer and he did them in ten minutes.
They look great on my HC but I guess REing will decide if they are good enough to upload.
The photos are:
1) CSX 4847 SD70ACE
2) CSX 3378 ET44AH
3) Norfolk Southern 8110 ES44AC
If anybody wants them directly from me you can email me at philippapale@icloud.com and I will email them, or which ever one you want, back to you.

Phil

Michael Larson

• Fireman
  • Passenger Trains of the 40's and 50's
Re: New locomotive photos.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 05:32:45 PM »
Phil,

I hope you have better luck than I had.  I sent nine ready-to-download images to Ring almost three years ago and to date he has not made them available.  You can see them here: https://rpug.pdc.ca/index.php/topic,806.0.html

You might want to post them in the files section as I did so others can access them in a more timely manner.  I realize that pics are not likely on Tim’s priority list, but they were formatted and ready to go.  All that was needed was to make them available.  To be honest, it was just another in a growing list of reasons I have abandoned RailPro.

I look forward to hearing if yours are made available.  I will check back periodically.

Michael
Michael Larson
Cen*Cal Free-mo
Bakersfield Division

Philip Papale

• Fireman
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 06:01:16 PM »
RE replied back and said the photos look great. We will see if they upload them.

Phil

Michael Larson

• Fireman
  • Passenger Trains of the 40's and 50's
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2021, 01:59:59 AM »
Phil,

I wanted to check in about your loco photos.  Just wondering to the best of your knowledge if Ring has made them available as yet.

Michael
Michael Larson
Cen*Cal Free-mo
Bakersfield Division