General > General Discussion

Question on RR Crossing Horn Upgrade

(1/1)

trainman605:
I just installed a new system in a G scale diesel engine, the correct EMD sound was installed (factory stock sound) is what I wanted. I did notice it had the RR Crossing Horn sound included with that sound system, plus I had to upgrade my HC-2 with the new upgrade from Rail Pro. My question is, did I get the RR Crossing sound with the upgrade, or the new diesel sound from the factory stock sounds. I would like to upgrade this to other engines, but can't find where to download it.
trainman

trainman605:
Just a note on my post, Don Sweet said, there is no download at this time for the Crossing Horn and it will have to come in a software upgrade from Rail Pro. It was on my new G Module that I just received from Don, but I guess it can't be gotten from that software in the module.

trainman

G8B4Life:
Well I'd say this would be news to most of us here; I've certainly not seen anything like what you describe but then I have the small scale stuff and Ring has been concentrating on large scale for a while.

If there is an actual RR Crossing Horn sound file on the LM it's likely it was factory installed on the LM.

- Tim

William Brillinger:
I believe Don Sweet sells LM's that are pre-configured with some of his own sounds and custom effects.

trainman605:
The RR Crossing Sound was included in my new LM-4S-G that I purchased last week. It was included in the new upgraded diesel sound that comes with the new module. Don Sweet said, this is the only way to get it at this time, plus the button was on my handheld when I fired up the engine for the first time. All being said, Don said it would have to be added only in a Rail Pro upgrade in the future, so if these sounds can be added some other way then I don't know about that, I will just wait for the Rail Pro upgrades to be available in the future. This is pretty much what I said in a previous post, so if you need more details, call Don.

trainman

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version