Author Topic: Recently Used screen on HC?  (Read 4469 times)

mcbunton

• Fireman
Recently Used screen on HC?
« on: May 01, 2023, 10:55:44 AM »
Yesterday while running a couple of engines and using a couple of AM-1 to control some turnouts, I glanced at my screen and for the first time ever it showed a screen I think titled "recently used" and had the icon for the two engines and the two AM-1.  I didn't look closely enough and clicked on a turnout I needed to get switched and lost the screen.

I had never seen that before and can't find the combination to get it back.  Probably a simple matter for all the experienced users here.  Sorry for being dumb....................

mcbunton

• Fireman
Re: Recently Used screen on HC?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 07:45:07 AM »
and the answer is, when you have an engine selected and are controlling it, touch the pic of it on the screen and that takes you to recently used, and shows engines or AM-1 you most recently controlled.  Saves some clicks to get to another engine or to switch a turnout.

Thanks to Don Sweet for giving me the answer.

JRad

• Conductor
Re: Recently Used screen on HC?
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2023, 07:02:16 AM »
Yep.  One possible gotcha / minor bug when using the AM-1.  Once you have accessed it using the Recent screen, it will also show up on the locomotive screen.  If you access it from the locomotive screen, the buttons may not show up. After that if you go to the Accessory screen and select the AM-1 the buttons might still be gone!

Fortunately there is an easy fix. Go to Tools and select Clear Active Loco List.