Author Topic: Customer service thumbs up  (Read 3163 times)

roofintrash

• Fireman
Customer service thumbs up
« on: February 24, 2016, 09:19:48 AM »
I had an LM-2 that was giving me some trouble and contacted Ring. They sent me a return order same day and I sent it Fri. Got an e-mail yesterday it was repaired for free and offered me another one for half price for my trouble. In this day and age, this is the best service and dedication to a product I have found. Sooooo glad I went the Railpro route!!!!!!!!!!!  One happy customer.
Rick

nodcc4me

• Conductor
  • RailPro Fan
Re: Customer service thumbs up
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 10:37:54 AM »
In this day and age, this is the best service and dedication to a product I have found. Sooooo glad I went the Railpro route!!!!!!!!!!!  One happy customer.
You're not alone Rick. That seems to be the general consensus. they are #1 in my book for customer service.  :)
Al

Run your train, not your brain. Get RailPro. It's a no-brainer.

Josephbw

• Conductor
Re: Customer service thumbs up
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 05:23:22 PM »
Allow me to jump on the bandwagon also. I sent my HC in for repair, after it was repaired, they notified me and asked if I would like to have an LM-2S for $50 as a means to express their sorrow that I had a problem with the HC. I told them that I already have 10 on order, but I could use a deal on a couple of trucks for an upcoming caboose light project.

They didn't give me a deal though, they sent them NO Charge.

Thank you Tim, and the gang at Ring engineering.  :D