Author Topic: RailPro Assistant Software v3.10  (Read 3136 times)

William Brillinger

• Dispatcher (Admin)
  • Conductor
    • Precision Design Co.
RailPro Assistant Software v3.10
« on: June 28, 2017, 05:55:46 PM »
RailPro Assistant Software v3.10 has been released today. (June 28, 2017)

From the What's new Page on Rings Website:

"New RailPro Assistant Program Revision 3.10
IMPORTANT:  The new RailPro Assistant Software uses a new server.  The old server will be taken out of service.  Therefore to continue using the RailPro Assistant you must update to the new Revision.  Go to the RailPro Assistant Software Page and start the down load. The new revision of the RailPro Assistant Program has improved Internet file transfer speed.  It is also more dependable across poor quality internet connections and wireless internet connections with poor signal strength."

Download from here: http://ringengineering.com/RailProAssistantSoftware.htm

I know this sounds just like the post from Feb 4, but this time, it seems to be significantly faster. I loaded a bell sound that I had never loaded before in mere seconds, and downloaded a prime mover to the HC sim in 13 minutes with no hicups on my wifi connection.
- Bill Brillinger, RPUG Admin

Modeling the BNML in HO Scale, owner of Precision Design Co., and RailPro Dealer.

G8B4Life

• Signalman (Global Mod)
  • Conductor
  • I'll think of a catchy tag line one day
Re: RailPro Assistant Software v3.10
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 09:27:50 PM »
Indeed it does use a new server, or at least the server's been moved to a faster network as it has a new ip address.

v3.10 is now available to use with the offline installer. You can get it in the files section.

v3.10 patched for WinXP is also now available in the files section.

- Tim