RailPro > RailPro Specific Help & Discussion

Mid train helper

(1/2) > >>

hirailer:

hirailer:
By linking three locomotives and placing the third mid train works amazingly well. It all took about about 15 seconds! Try that with DCC.

Mel

William Brillinger:
Awesome!  I knew it would be great for DPU, but I had not tried it yet.

KPack:
Mel - nice video!  Was the SD70 the leader in this consist?  Impressive that the whole thing could go backwards, uphill, on a tight curve without derailments.  I'd love to see more like this!  How about running the same test going forwards up the helix with an end-train DPU?

Also, could you rename the video so it could easily be found with the other Railpro videos on Youtube?  I don't think people will be able to find it with its current name.

-Kevin

hirailer:
Hi Kevin,
Yes, that's a SD70, most of the details are left off until I get all the track work the way I want it.  All my tracks and turnouts are hand laid, this section has certainly passed the test. The two GP40's are 30 plus years old, RailPro has given a new lease on life, they run much better than they did on DC.

I don't see a problem with turning tie locos around and placing the third on the end of the train. Tomorrow is a busy day for me so it might be Wednesday before I get a new video made. Photography is nothing new to me, but posting to youtube and this site is.

BTH, How do I rename this video?

Mel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version