Poll

Do you support this Proposal? (see first comment for details)

Yes
15 (100%)
Yes, with revisons
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Proposal for sound handling and momentum integration  (Read 16022 times)

KPack

• Conductor
Re: Proposal for sound handling and momentum integration
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2015, 09:58:07 PM »
Thanks for taking the reigns on this Bill.  Hopefully Ring Engineering will be able to draw up some ways to meet the proposal.  It might take some time to do all the code and testing, but it should be doable.

-Kevin

CPRail

• Conductor
  • You know, sometimes I amaze even myself.
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2015, 06:39:31 PM »
I guess, I'm too late to be counted for the submitted proposal, as I just joined the group, but I'm in.

Full Disclosure:
Currently a DC Cab Control guy who dabbled in DCC about 14 years ago and didn't like the whole CV thing. Tried Bill's RailPro for the first time a week or so ago (I'm the guy in the purple shirt in his Op Session video) and I'm seriously considering RailPro vs. DC Cab Control, especially as I'm at the point of starting wiring!

Ian Lisakowski
Modelling CP Rail & VIA in the early 80's in Winnipeg
Ian Lisakowski
Modelling CP Rail & VIA in the early 80's

G8B4Life

• Signalman (Global Mod)
  • Conductor
  • I'll think of a catchy tag line one day
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2015, 04:35:00 AM »
Welcome Ian,

Yes, too late to be counted for the proposal but certainly not too late to continue having fun with RailPro.

From the video and the account given by Bill you guys had a great time having relaxed fun, and I rekon RailPro had a part to play in that.

Your in the prime position for RailPro, no existing control system that you've already bought and about to start wiring plus you've been able to use it hands on so jump straight in and ask any questions and whatnot, we're here to help.

- Tim