Author Topic: RailPro snob  (Read 3123 times)

Dean

• Conductor
RailPro snob
« on: May 09, 2018, 08:14:39 AM »
I realized the other day, that despite having over sixty engines I could run, I only run the ones with RailPro installed. And if I have a favorite that I like to run a lot, I convert it from DCC to RailPro.
I've become a RailPro snob.   ;D
Dean

Alan

• Conductor
    • LK&O Railroad
Re: RailPro snob
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 08:21:24 AM »
Perhaps you simply have a taste for the finer things in life!
Alan

LK&O Railroad website

When I was a kid... no wait, I still do that. HO, 28x32, double deck, 1969, RailPro

nodcc4me

• Conductor
  • RailPro Fan
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 09:02:28 AM »
That doesn't make you bad.  ;D
Al

Run your train, not your brain. Get RailPro. It's a no-brainer.

KPack

• Conductor
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 10:27:57 AM »
Talking to Tim Ring a few weeks back he said he was surprised that more people aren't using the DCC-mode capability.  I told him part of the reason is because once DCC users start running a couple of Railpro locomotives they quickly realize there's no reason to downgrade their capability and run with them DCC.  It's so much more fun to run Railpro.

Alan

• Conductor
    • LK&O Railroad
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 10:58:58 AM »
DCC-mode is a gateway drug. Users quickly become addicted to the hard stuff.  ;D
Alan

LK&O Railroad website

When I was a kid... no wait, I still do that. HO, 28x32, double deck, 1969, RailPro

crzytrnbuf

• Fireman
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 09:27:31 PM »
Well I have to admit I am Hooked on Railpro and every new engine I acquire will be DCC ready and all the DCC ready  I have now will be Railpro equipped, and I am seriously  considering converting some of my favorite Non DCC ready Locomotives to Railpro by hard wiring them because I am so impressed with Rail pro, I always tell friends about it! just have to save some money for the LM3S now.