Author Topic: Question plus  (Read 1511 times)

darryl.trains

• Conductor
Question plus
« on: November 27, 2018, 09:05:43 PM »
 I just couldn't resist an estate sale a few blocks from my home. I filled my van/wagon with G gauge stuff, full clear to and including the front seat. So cheap you would not believe it !   Well now, I was wondering about converting a USA trains SD-9 and a LGB steam engine to RailPro.  Golly gee, the modules just for those two engines cost more than what I paid for the whole lot !!!! There are six engines so the bite in the wallet makes it sorta complicated to justify.  Oh well, maybe I'll peddle some of this or a lot of it on eBay and then look at doing RP with less engines.

On another note, might have a person I just found here locally that didn't even know we have a train club. He is really interested in RailPro or at least radio control so it's show and tell time again. Oh ya ! I'll mention to him about our resident dealer website host, you know who?  Right ?

The old fardt in Yuma Arid-Zona

William Brillinger

• Dispatcher (Admin)
  • Conductor
    • Precision Design Co.
Re: Question plus
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 09:19:13 PM »
Dear Old Fardt Darryl... I have 2 of those G scale modules in stock I'd really like to move them - contact me for a good deal.
- Bill Brillinger, RPUG Admin

Modeling the BNML in HO Scale, owner of Precision Design Co., and RailPro Dealer.