Author Topic: Unplaned vacation  (Read 2527 times)

darryl.trains

• Conductor
Unplaned vacation
« on: December 24, 2018, 03:43:18 PM »
I had some serious heath issues which put me in the hospital and then rehab for the last three weeks but now mending at home.  While I had nothing to do for many days, I really decided about selling or trading all of my N scale, not too much, but lots of HO. I will just keep my On30 and a small amount of G gauge. I'll have to remove a lot of modules from the HO engines and install them into the On30, and is good plan. Too bad I can't use a few modules in the G engines. That change ought to keep me busy for some time..  I might trade off some of the HO engines with modules if anything comes along but then I suppose it will all will eventually go to eBay but without the modules. Oh ya ! I will not sell outright any RailPro stuff.  Well everything will start after the New Year. Downsizing and all.   So I do wish all here on RPUGs group the best. Bye for a short time.  ###### The old fardt in Yuma Arid-Zona aka  Darryl 8)

William Brillinger

• Dispatcher (Admin)
  • Conductor
    • Precision Design Co.
Re: Unplaned vacation
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 04:12:07 PM »
Merry Christmas and God Bless Darryl!
I wish you a speedy recovery!
- Bill Brillinger, RPUG Admin

Modeling the BNML in HO Scale, owner of Precision Design Co., and RailPro Dealer.

TwinStar

• Conductor
  • Modeling a 1961 Rock Island Twin Star Rocket
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 03:38:22 PM »
Speedy recovery Darryl. We spent Xmas eve in the hospital ourselves and it's never a fun experience.

Jacob Damron
Modeling late 1950's Dallas Union Terminal in Free-mo+ modules

Texas Railway Modeling and Historical Society trmhs.org
trmhs.org

atsfguy

• Conductor
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 08:28:07 PM »
Get well soon, Darryl.
Cecil
ATSF