Author Topic: Lee Nicholas's UCW on TMTV featuring RailPro  (Read 1612 times)

William Brillinger

• Dispatcher (Admin)
  • Conductor
    • Precision Design Co.
Lee Nicholas's UCW on TMTV featuring RailPro
« on: February 23, 2019, 05:05:30 PM »
Check out Lee's Layout on TMTV!

https://trainmasters.tv/videos/2019-02-4

I've had the privileged of operating on Lee's layout, I hope I can get back there some day!
- Bill Brillinger, RPUG Admin

Modeling the BNML in HO Scale, owner of Precision Design Co., and RailPro Dealer.

KPack

• Conductor
Re: Lee Nicholas's UCW on TMTV featuring RailPro
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 04:17:46 PM »
I renewed my TMTV membership just to watch that video.  I let it lapse because there wasn't much that caught my interest....too much about DCC and such that I don't need.

Good video, and I'm glad they did a bit on Railpro.  I wish they would've shown more of the layout and had more video of ops.  Having run on Lee's layout, there is so much to see and appreciate that TMTV didn't get to.  Seeing the working CTC board in action would be great, watching some switching moves, yard scenes, more variety of trains, etc.  The layout is huge and the entire thing has scenery and is beautiful.  If only the video was longer and allowed more to be shown.

Lee, it's always great to see your layout.  I thoroughly enjoyed my time there last year for the Mountain States RPM.  Your layout is what I hope to have someday.

-Kevin

William Brillinger

• Dispatcher (Admin)
  • Conductor
    • Precision Design Co.
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 05:50:52 PM »
The layout is huge and the entire thing has scenery and is beautiful.  If only the video was longer and allowed more to be shown.

As i understand it, Lee's layout is the lead article in MRH for March and there will be several additional articles on the UCW coming up.
- Bill Brillinger, RPUG Admin

Modeling the BNML in HO Scale, owner of Precision Design Co., and RailPro Dealer.

KPack

• Conductor
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 05:57:00 PM »
As i understand it, Lee's layout is the lead article in MRH for March and there will be several additional articles on the UCW coming up.

Now that's some great news!  :D :D