RailPro > RailPro Software Updates

EMD 567-16 ULT Prime mover available

<< < (5/5)

TwinStar:

--- Quote from: KPack on August 10, 2019, 12:09:27 PM ---Bruce, I'm glad you have some opportunities to record.  Hopefully between Juxen's contacts and yours we can fill in the gaps in the Railpro sound library. 

I feel relatively useless as I don't know anyone who can get me access to any sort of locomotive to record.  It's all about knowing the right people.

-Kevin

--- End quote ---

If we need to crowd fund some equipment you can count me in.

Juxen:
Thanks, but all my contact has is old EMD's. Nothing on GE, Baldwin, Alco, or any of the others. And I'd love to get steam locomotives someday.

KPack:

--- Quote from: Juxen on August 10, 2019, 09:47:28 PM ---Thanks, but all my contact has is old EMD's. Nothing on GE, Baldwin, Alco, or any of the others. And I'd love to get steam locomotives someday.

--- End quote ---

Old EMD's are great....we need recordings of everything your contact has.  Even recordings of prime movers we already have.  Having two different EMD 16-645E3 sound files would be great...consists sound better when the locomotives don't all sound the same.

The other locomotives will get recorded eventually (steam being the hardest I think), but the opportunity to record EMD prime movers from your contact is one that we can't miss!

-Kevin

Tom:
From the above comments it seems that there may be a redo at some point.  Since a newer 567-16 ULT may sound similar to the previous one, will there be a way to figure out when the 567-16 ULT has been updated?  I am guessing Ring may not want to add a “What’s New!” for a slight variation of a previously posted  one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version