Author Topic: Accessory Project for powering air solenoids  (Read 815 times)

G8B4Life

• Signalman (Global Mod)
  • Conductor
  • I'll think of a catchy tag line one day
Re: Accessory Project for powering air solenoids
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2024, 08:39:11 AM »
Hmm, something doesn't sound right then.

What version of RPA are you running. I imagine it's 4.01 but just to be sure. Also, how full is your RPA storage?

I don't have an AM-1 so I can't try to fully replicate what you are doing so are these the steps that you followed in order?
  • Click Accessory Project button in the section titled "Select here to load file from this computer to hand held controller".
  • Click the Select Option button next to the Accessory Project button to be taken to the Project Manager screen
  • Click the New Project button to be taken to the New Project page
  • On the New Project page, select the type of accessory module you are designing the project for and give the project a name.
  • Design and program your project. Once finished click the save button. Note you do not need to add a picture during the design stage.
  • Once saved, your project should now show in the Project Manager screen (If you click Edit next to your projects name you should be taken back to the project editor).
  • Click the Exit page button to be taken back to the main page.
  • Click Accessory Project in the section titled "Select here to load file from this computer to hand held controller" again to show you the accessory projects stored on your computer. You can now add your project to the list for downloading to your HC for loading to the accessory module.
Don't forget you'll need to download a picture to the HC for loading to the accessory module as well.

- Tim

Jim Agnew

• Fireman
Re: Accessory Project for powering air solenoids
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2024, 01:59:57 PM »
Version 4.01, 97% storage available
One step forward and two back. Can’t get the picture to insert and the display of the buttons is now just the small activation light.
Sent message to Ring, thanks again for your help. Jim