RailPro > RailPro Specific Help & Discussion

New products coming from Ring Engineering

(1/4) > >>

G8B4Life:
For those that have not seen this, Ring has updated the "What's new" page. Completed and awaiting production is a computer interface and another project not named.

The interface could be very interesting.

- Tim

William Brillinger:
I asked Ring about the Ci-1:

--- Quote ---The CI-1 is a USB to Direct Radio module to allow PC programs to communicate with RailPro products.  We expect to use it for multiple PC software projects.

Tim
Ring Engineering Inc.
--- End quote ---

nodcc4me:
I was wondering what the CI-1 was. Should be interesting to see what it brings to RP. Thanks for the info Bill.

G8B4Life:
Instead of replying in the stay alive circuitry thread http://rpug.pdc.ca/index.php?topic=62.0 where it was mentioned that something may be available next month for stay alive, I thought I'd revive this old thread instead.

Apart from the obvious that something might be available soon for stay alive, it sounds like the wait might be just about  over for a few other things as well. I noticed that RE had updated their What's New page finally.  So far they advertise the new WH-9; 2 pack of 9 pin JST to bare ends harness. Will be interesting to see how much it is and the type of construction (IDC or crimped).

Roll on the new products...

- Tim

William Brillinger:
Now that the new revised HC is finally shipping, I hope to see a bunch of new things from Ring in the near future!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version