RailPro > Finished RailPro Installation Examples

Athearn Genesis GP9u install

<< < (3/3)

KPack:
Give me some time to find a suitable alternative.  I'm going to be dealing with updating all my old threads for a while.  What a mess.

-Kevin

PatP:
Sorry, didn't mean to stir anything. I was going through older posts and saw yours on speakers. I just ordered a RailPro setup to convert older locos (sorry Bill, didn't know you sold them) and will be adding speakers, etc.. I was looking at how you did it, maybe get some ideas. I did follow someones post and at least saw the speakers referenced. Styrene should work great as a re-verb chamber (that's how Bose got big sound from little speakers years ago). Anyhow, don't go to extra trouble on my part. The discussion gave me some ideas. Thanks.

KPack:
Pat, no worries.  I need to add my pictures to a different site and then look then here.  Nothing bothers me more than going into threads hoping to learn something, but all the pictures are missing.  I'm exploring different options and will update as soon as I can.  The pictures are very helpful when considering how to install sound on your own locos

KPack:
Alright, let's try that.  Let me know if we're having issues still with this thread.  I'm trying out linking from Microsoft OneDrive.

-Kevin

William Brillinger:
I can see the photos now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version