RailPro > RailPro Software Updates

HC-2b software revision 1.34

<< < (2/3) > >>

carrson:
Now it has been 6 months since this topic was discussed...Was there/is there a solution?
My HCb2 with 1.34 purchased in May 2017 just started today to give me the same message.. charger output under voltage...and failed to charge fully...

Thanks
Larry

KPack:
These items have been fixed in the beta programs.  Release shouldn't be far away.

-Kevin

PatP:
I've got 4 HC-2Bs rev 1.34 (drop shipped from Ring last month). I got the same charging error on 3 of the 4 the first time they were charged. I don't have a lot of confidence in the chargers Ring supplies so I used my multi-port iPhone charger and haven't gotten that message again. Mine aren't getting a lot of use though, but they have been charged multiple times since.

I know the Motorola wal-warts, which look real similar, were notorious for low output.

Haven't seen the button issue.

PatP

DavidD_OKC:
I apologize if the answer is posted elsewhere, but what exactly is a HC-2b? I just updated my HC-2 and saw the HC-2b Version 2.03 listed. I wasn't sure if I should download that to my HC-2.

nodcc4me:
David, there are two versions of the HC, the latest being the HC2-b, which has a blue label at the top. The older HC2 has a grayish white label.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version