Welcome to RPUG > New Users Start Here

Introduce Yourself...

<< < (3/51) > >>

BNZ:
Hello Guys! (and Gals?)

Joined the group here, because I'm just starting out fulfilling long-time dream of building a G-scale railroad (both indoor and outdoor).  I played around with HO as a kid, but got interested in other things.  Now that I'm much older and have spent more than a few hours around the real thing, I'm acquiring rolling stock and track to start "playing" again.  I opted for G-scale for the detail and realism, certainly not because it's affordable.  ;)

It seems to me like the Railpro system is far more simplistic (in operation) than others, and much more flexible.  Though I'm rather concerned about the cost for G-scale...  I've already acquired three LGB F7A (and two B) units.  But, as they say, "if you wanna play, you gotta pay".

Please humor me as I stumble through this!  I'm fairly tech-savvy (CNC machinist, with my own state-of-the-art equipment and very proficient with PC's), and love to tinker.

Thanks for allowing me aboard!

~Brian

nodcc4me:
Welcome Brian. We will be interested to see how RailPro works in G scale.

KPack:
Welcome Brian!  You came at just the right time, now that Ring just barely released the new O and G scale locomotive module, the LM-3S-G.

-Kevin

Ken Z:
While I have been around about a month, I never did an introduction.  I am also retired Army, Field Artillery and I model in S Scale.  I have a large layout that is evolving to reflect my interest in operations in an urban and industrial area.  I have a number of DCC locomotives, my first priority is to change out the engines that will work my industrial areas to RailPro.  I have two switchers "working" on the layout now and one more install to do.  I live in Plymouth, Minnesota, active with the NMRA Division and chair the local RPM meet we hold every year.  I would really enjoy having a RailPro "expert" attend the RPM event April 6-7..... We have a second S Scale layout in town coming on line with RailPro soon.  I would like to have Railroad logos available as pictures I can use on the handheld.

Ken Z.

William Brillinger:
Hi Ken,

--- Quote ---I would like to have Railroad logos available as pictures I can use on the handheld.
--- End quote ---

I use railroad logos for the images on my HC's. I can help you make them, feel free to contact me to help you set them up.

Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version