Welcome to RPUG > New Users Start Here

Introduce Yourself...

<< < (2/51) > >>

crzytrnbuf:
Hello I have been HO Modeler since 1976 I model several Railroads My favs are CN,CP I am Retired from General Motors in Lockport N.Y.USA my name is Dennis M.Patrick McLaughlin my user name is crzytrnbuf  I have a Facebook page in my name above and I have 5 groups I admin on HO Model Railroading friend me on Facebook if you are interested and you will see pics and Videos of our CNRS Home layout.
Thank you Bill Brillinger for the invite looking fwd to using our Rail Pro we got for Christmas.

G8B4Life:
Welcome to the group Dennis.

RailPro for Christmas. What a nice gift  :)

- Tim

DavidD_OKC:
Thank you for adding me to the group. My name is David Dickerson and I'm another retired Army officer. I'm currently in grad school at the University of Oklahoma pursuing a couple of degrees...glutton for punishment I guess.

I've dabbled with HO modeling off and on over the years and bought the RailPro system nearly three years ago. I never even put batteries into the controller and subsequently sold nearly all the model RR collection I had accumulated because of..... life and things.

However, I recently decided to try it again. There is a club near my home that will give me a place to actually run trains while I wait for the day I finally build some sort of layout at home. I model the former Delaware & Hudson line in the New York Capitol region with CP, NS, Pan Am, Amtrak, and Saratoga & North Creek all being modeled.

I chose RailPro mainly for the GUI and simplicity of operation. I'm amazed it hasn't caught on within the model RR community because it seems far advanced over the older DCC systems. I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do and learning how to take advantage of its capabilities.

- David

nodcc4me:
Welcome David. This is the place for RailPro information.

TwinStar:
David:

Welcome to the RPUG and to RailPro! I was a 67U in a previous life with the 149th AVN REGT down south of you in Lexington.

It's good that you found a club to run on in OKC. I know there are some Free-mo guys in the area as we routinely set up with them and some Kansas and Missouri guys as well. And it is baffling as why more aren't ditching DCC in favor of RP but it is gradually catching on.

Thanks for your service and welcome again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version