Welcome to RPUG > New Users Start Here

Introduce Yourself...

<< < (51/51)

hotrodf1:
Hey all,

Jeremy Moen here in SW Indiana. I'm a facilities engineer by trade.  Was into the hobby a long while ago in the early 90's and then went to college, got married, had kids, etc.  My oldest son has taken an interest in model railroading when we visited a really neat hotel museum (with a nice HO layout based on the town's history) in Dickson TN while on vacation.  Still had my old 4 x 12 layout from an Atlas book but then we've decided to expand it a little now too, something my former self would have been thrilled with!  I've found that I still like trains too, haha.

Anyway so was ready to go DCC and decided that railpro would be better for our use.  I've got the starter kit, and 3 loco modules so far.  Installed the first in a Walthers SD70Mac.  Haven't run it any further than a temp test track, but it moves at least.  So I'm on the way. 

Glad to have a resource like this site to help with any learning / concerns / issues along the way.  Cheers!

BillG:
Hi.  Name is  BillG  Looking for a place I can get information on o scale battery powered with railpro. I am not sure on how to navigate through this forum yet.
   So I do hope to find my way and seek out ways to do conversions . Hope I can participate with you all.

Palib01:
New member, residing in NE OH, Lake Co. Was a HO model RR'er as a teen, then off the the USMC and USN.  Finally settled, semi-retired and have a 32x14 basement room to get back to it.  PRR fan, and looking forward to using Rail Pro to run trains versus learning computer coding!
Thanks!

turtlehopper81:
my name is Trent Comer, I'm a Station Technician for the City's two television stations. I have many hobbies such as rollercoasters, backyard pond, collecting slot machines and  arcade games and HO trains. I am building my first HO layout and will be using RailPro. Looking  forward meeting new train  friends.

Broken_Knuckle:
Hello my name is Nick 
Been doing G scale since 1990, been doing revolution since it came out and installing Phoenix sound with it.  Now with Phoenix no longer in available did a lot of looking for replacement and here I am starting up with Rail Pro, bought 2 controllers and 4 modules to start out and join this site to learn more about it on here and issues that I might get into. Plus looking for other Rail Pro users in Wisconsin or near by and see what they have done      Thanks    Nick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version