RailPro > RailPro Software Updates

EMD 645 Roots ULT now available

<< < (2/3) > >>

KPack:
https://www.scalesoundsystems.com/

TwinStar:

--- Quote from: KPack on September 09, 2018, 07:00:40 PM ---https://www.scalesoundsystems.com/

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

CPRail:
I'm just doing an install on a GP38AC and I notice on the 645 Roots ULT file a glitch in the sound. When manually notching going from notch 3-4 there seems to be a hitch in the sound. Like it revs, then a quick pause or hitch and continues revving. Is this correct, or do I need to download the sound again?

Unfortunately the only Roots 645 powered engine in my immediate vicinity runs during daylight hours while I'm at work and the hogger is either notching down or has her in Notch 5 or so when he goes by my house, so I can't confirm if the sound is correct when I do get to see her go by.

It is running on a LM-2S, but I don't have the most current update for the ULT horns on it yet.

Thoughts?

KPack:
Ian, you may have a slight glitch that got introduced when you downloaded the file.  Probably happened when it downloaded from the computer to the locomotive.  I've never had this happen until recently, when I noticed it on two custom-made files that I loaded onto a new locomotive.  I've used these same files many times on other locomotives without issue.  So it would seem that something happened with the transfer.

The affected files play the sound, but it gets cut off and plays a loud constant beep for the duration of the sound clip.  I haven't reloaded the files, but that will almost certainly fix the issue. 

It doesn't sound like you are having the exact same problem, but I suppose you could have a corrupted file as well.  I'd just re-download from the beginning and be sure your file is intact.

-Kevin

BruceRogers:
The EMD 16-645E engine was recorded from a GTW GP38-2. I had it on a local and set the brakes on the train and throttled up against the load.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version