Author Topic: My assesment of the HC-3  (Read 9023 times)

Josephbw

• Conductor
My assesment of the HC-3
« on: February 02, 2024, 02:54:49 PM »
I give it an A+.

The first thing you'll want to do is input the locos info. And it couldn't be any simpler. All you do is go to the home page and touch the Find Product button. Place all your engines on a live track, and it will find all your engines one at a time and transfer the settings to the HC-3. after each one has been found and input to the HC-3 it will tell you to save the updates, then it will search for the next engine.

As far as the HC-3 itself, it is a little lighter than the HC-2 and a little smaller. The only issue I had with it was accidentally bumping the horn button on occasion, But that is because I am clumsy and don't pay as close attention as I should.

The speed control knob has more texture than the old ones and gives you a better sense of control of the speed. Most other functions are the same or very similar to the old HC's.

I didn't order a lanyard, also because as I said before (I'm Clumsy) and I didn't want it hanging in front of me where I could potentially bang it into the layout and break something.

Like I said before I give it an A+

Happy Joe