Author Topic: Saved accessory project  (Read 7634 times)

Mazzone

• Brakeman
Saved accessory project
« on: February 18, 2024, 08:54:56 AM »
Hi all,
I have created an accessory project for lighting control and loaded it to an am-1S and everything works great, now I would like to edit that project to add sounds but when I open project manager it doesn’t show any project files on the computer. I did save the project before I loaded it to the handheld. Is it removed from Railpro assistant after it’s loaded to the handheld? Thanks for any help!
John

G8B4Life

• Signalman (Global Mod)
  • Conductor
  • I'll think of a catchy tag line one day
Re: Saved accessory project
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 05:41:43 AM »
No, they do not get deleted from RailPro Assistant when you copy them to the accessory module so it should still be there in RPA, unless you accidentally deleted it. The only other possibility that I can think of, which is a long shot as it's been years since I've seen something along these lines so I may be remembering wrong is although you "saved" it (you had to to be able to load it to a module) it actually wasn't saved to disk due to write permissions, or the storage file is full. If other stuff you've written / downloaded has remained in RPA after you've closed and reopened RPA then write permissions isn't the problem. Is your storage file full ? (RPA gives a percent free indicator).

- Tim

Mazzone

• Brakeman
Re: Saved accessory project
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2024, 09:39:03 AM »
Thanks for that info, it’s an old laptop and I’m not very good with computers so maybe the storage is full.