Author Topic: Got a call from Tim Ring...  (Read 3065 times)

Josephbw

• Conductor
Got a call from Tim Ring...
« on: March 18, 2016, 09:57:01 PM »
the other day. During the course of the conversation I asked him if the new blue color of the wrapper on the LM-2S's indicated a change in the module. He said no, if was just a cosmetic change. We had a pleasant conversation for about 45 minutes. Tim really makes the effort to make sure you are happy with his products, and is very helpful if you are having issues. If anyone here hasn't had the opportunity to talk to him, don't hesitate to ask him for advice, help, etc.

Joe

KPack

• Conductor
Re: Got a call from Tim Ring...
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 10:07:04 PM »
I've talked to him a few times over the phone and extensively through email.  Best customer service I've seen.  Many issues and quesstions can be resolved here on the forum, which frees up time for Ring to work on software, products, and sounds.  If there's something that the collective mind of Railpro users can't figure out then Ring is more than willing to help.

On a side note, I do like the new blue label on the LM-2S.  Looks pretty sharp.

-Kevin

nodcc4me

• Conductor
  • RailPro Fan
Re: Got a call from Tim Ring...
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 11:33:05 AM »
I too have spoken to Tim several times and traded many emails over the last four years. He is very concerned about the customer experience with their products, and has, on occasion, even helped me with non-RP related issues.
Al

Run your train, not your brain. Get RailPro. It's a no-brainer.