Author Topic: Sound Issue  (Read 1768 times)

CampbellRice

• Fireman
Sound Issue
« on: October 23, 2017, 08:52:30 PM »
I have a sound issue that I can't figure out. Any ideas?
This is the new GE 7FDL ULT file. It just randomlly dies.

William Brillinger

• Dispatcher (Admin)
  • Conductor
    • Precision Design Co.
Re: Sound Issue
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 08:57:21 PM »
Have the HC and LM been updated to the current software versions?
- Bill Brillinger, RPUG Admin

Modeling the BNML in HO Scale, owner of Precision Design Co., and RailPro Dealer.

William Brillinger

• Dispatcher (Admin)
  • Conductor
    • Precision Design Co.
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 09:01:42 PM »
NOTE: I moved this from the "Forum Tips and Help" section to the "Railpro Features" section.
Please take a moment to look over the descriptions for the various sections of the forum.

Modeling the BNML in HO Scale, owner of Precision Design Co., and RailPro Dealer.

William Brillinger

• Dispatcher (Admin)
  • Conductor
    • Precision Design Co.
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 09:07:26 PM »
Looking at the video again, I can see that the HS is running an old version of the software, the direction button is on the other side in the current version.

You'll want to load the updated REV 2.02 product programs for the LM-3S and the HC-2B and then the ULT files should work properly for you.

KPack

• Conductor
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 11:06:47 PM »
Bill is right.  Make sure both the HC and LM are updated to the newest revisions and this behavior will stop.  Only the newest revisions are set up to handle the ULT files (they work completely differently than the old files) and HC's usually aren't preprogrammed with the absolute latest software....depending on how long they've been sitting on the shelf.  None of the HC's you buy will have the 2.02 revision as that came out literally a few weeks ago.

Updating the HC to the newest revision may take a bit of time, as it has to rewrite quite a few files.

-Kevin

CampbellRice

• Fireman
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 07:48:45 AM »
Ok thanks for the info. This is still all new to me but im loving it.