Author Topic: Minatronics 1.5V Incandescent Bulbs  (Read 10250 times)

Alan

• Conductor
    • LK&O Railroad
Re: Minatronics 1.5V Incandescent Bulbs
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2018, 09:31:06 PM »
I’d pay tuition for these lessons if it meant we get to see some progress on that layout of his...

Patience. For 5 years straight I invested a large percentage of my free time in the layout. A year ago it was time to focus on other homestead needs for a bit. Over the past year I have built a new 4 rail pasture fence, a new staircase in the house, a mobile lumber rack and panel cart, workshop shelving, new deck steps, new hay bin floor and refreshed the tractor hydraulics. So I have been busy, just not on the layout. I'll be back to the trains this winter.
Alan

LK&O Railroad website

When I was a kid... no wait, I still do that. HO, 28x32, double deck, 1969, RailPro

emd_16645

• Conductor
    • Somerset Junction, 1980
Re: Minatronics 1.5V Incandescent Bulbs
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2018, 04:57:29 AM »
I’d pay tuition for these lessons if it meant we get to see some progress on that layout of his...

Patience. For 5 years straight I invested a large percentage of my free time in the layout. A year ago it was time to focus on other homestead needs for a bit. Over the past year I have built a new 4 rail pasture fence, a new staircase in the house, a mobile lumber rack and panel cart, workshop shelving, new deck steps, new hay bin floor and refreshed the tractor hydraulics. So I have been busy, just not on the layout. I'll be back to the trains this winter.

Oh I understand, I realize you're busy with other projects.  Doesn't mean we can't hope. :)
Chris Bellows
Somerset Junction, 1980
somersetjunction.blogspot.com