Author Topic: Model Railroad Hobbyist RailPro Contributor Needed  (Read 10345 times)

gcarter1945

• Fireman
Re: Model Railroad Hobbyist RailPro Contributor Needed
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2019, 05:28:53 PM »
I am scheduled to give a clinic on RailPro at the NMRA2019SLC convention this July.  You guys have given me much good advise and food for thought on what and how to include information in my presentation.  I would like to give a few minutes, in the beginning to go over the history of Ring Engineering and the development of RailPro and then get into the demonstration of installing an LM-3 into a DCC-ready locomotive, and the set up to show how easy and simple it is.  If one of you gets around to putting together the background info like was mentioned, I would like to plagiarizer it for my clinic.  I'll also be discussing my experience of running my RailPro locomotives on the Digitrax DCC system, why I am making the switch.  SIMPLICITY!!!

If any of you are going to the National Convention, I invite you to sit in my clinic and act as technical advisers and help keep me honest.
Too soon old, too late smart.

atsfguy

• Conductor
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2019, 07:36:42 AM »
 This month’s Model Railroad Hobbyist has a lengthy article featuring member Lee Nicholas’ very nice layout and Lee’s explanation of the features of Railpro that attracted us is laid out clearly, concisely, and enthusiastically by Lee.
  Great layout, Lee!
Cecil
ATSF

Pequeajim

• Fireman
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2019, 07:04:24 AM »
 Thanks for mentioning the MRH article.  I read the whole thing from front to back and it was very informative.

Jim