Author Topic: AR-1 Is it "seen" by the HC2?  (Read 1412 times)

Blueleader

• Fireman
AR-1 Is it "seen" by the HC2?
« on: February 17, 2020, 08:23:29 AM »
Just installed a new AR-1 and it is working great. But it is not found by product search on the HC2...Is it supposed to be visible? I read all available info and there is no mention of it being detectable by an HC2.
Also both of my PWR56's no longer show the current on the HC2, it's just blank, all other indicators still work. I unplugged the PWR56's and let them sit for 10 minutes and plugged them back up with no change.

G8B4Life

• Signalman (Global Mod)
  • Conductor
  • I'll think of a catchy tag line one day
Re: AR-1 Is it "seen" by the HC2?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 08:32:01 AM »
I don't have one but the AR-1 is a simple device, there is nothing for the HC to control so there's no reason for the HC to be able to see it.

As for the PWR-56's, I'm going to ask the obvious question; is the firmware up to date (and the HC firmware too?)? Ring did update the firmware on the PWR-56's quite some time ago now. Could you have not looked at the PWR-56 screen for a long time and not noticed until now, or it is a confirmed recent thing?

- Tim

Blueleader

• Fireman
Re: AR-1 Is it "seen" by the HC2?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 09:09:08 AM »
Just checked the website and Software and Firmware are updated on all devices, modules, and my PC with CL-1. And I just powered up the layout and the new PWR56 now shows current, but the older one still does not. BTW, I don't really care if the AR-1 shows up on the HC or not, I was just curious if it did...One less thing for me to deal with (install and forget is my speed :-))